Thursday, March 31, 2011

Assignment 3 For TOXIC Cycle 2

This was a completely non-editing round. Yikes. I've never done a picture before where I didn't edit at least something, so this was very unnerving for me. We had to depict our model at her worst on the runway. The story behind this is that Lotus was supposed to be in a techno/rave fashion show, but ended up going onto the wrong runway and crashing a gothic themed show.

Unfortunately, TOXIC Cycle 2 has been cancelled due to Jake's lack of time, which is completely acceptable. I had a blast while it lasted, though!

3 comments:

  1. For never having edited, that's one BEAUTIFUL picture Rexy. I envy the crud outta your edited photos but this is nearly as engaging, and that's a huuuge deal considering how impossible your edited shots are! I absolutely love this **my hero** ^~^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That means SO MUCH Cel, thank you! I'm still uneasy about it since it's not edited, but your sweet words always help make me feel more certain!!! Love you, MWAH!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your wondering, I know a good place to get poses for your sims... check it out here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=438706 In additional places, you can download poses for women as well as men, good places to look is Mod The Sims and My Blue Book Blog!! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete