Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Generous Fabulosity! - Photos Made For Others

Here's three photos I made for three beloved fellow simmursss.

This first one is the one that kickstarted my spree of generosity. I held a small contest where simmers had to guess where the spaceship in one of my photos was from. ThatStaceyGirl ended up winning, and I made this nature-esque picture for her!


This one was made for the lovely FuryRed. The only criteria she gave me was that it had to be "gothic and interesting". I went with a gothic marionette doll theme for her loverly simself. I made this a while back but it's still one of my favorite pieces to date! Thanks for being such a great muse, Fureh. *Winkity wink*


This last one was made for the well-known LadyEmillye of her hunky sim Arashi Kazama. He's portraying Cloud from the Final Fantasy game series (who is also hunky. There's so much HUNKNESS going on here).


After things slow down a bit for me in the sim world, I'll start taking requests again so I can spread more of the joy disease. =P

7 comments:

  1. Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

    That pic is still my desktop background yanno ;)
    Excellent stuffs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rexeh, I REQUEST that you buy me a Belgian waffle. NAOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this is why you are an awesome dino :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fureh, that meaks me so happy in the downstuurs. :O

    @Abby: I'm not taking requests, madam. I only have so many waffles to give out!! They're a precious commodity, you selfish wommin!! *Hoards waffles* O.O

    @Choccie: You are a awesome sweet dessert typish deal. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank youz ^_^

    I have a creamy filling too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rexy...you are what I want to be when I grow up o_O (which is funny considering that I'm older than you ^_^) Those pics are just breathtaking...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knowses you aren't taking requests yet. I can wait for my waffle. But if you have them now . . . *steals*

    ReplyDelete