Saturday, June 26, 2010

Temperature Photos Set 2

Photos from Temperature Cycle 1, Assignments 6 through Final with model Lynx Rezanov.

Assignment 6 - Covergirl time! We all had to show off Covergirl shineblast lipstick in an ad.


Final Assignment!! - This one was a big one: five separate pictures. the first four were runway shots; one everday, one formal, one lingerie, and one swimwear. The last one was free form, we could do whatever we wanted. It's the picture in the banner of this blog, and my favorite to date. =]




I totally thought I might get banned for posting the lingerie picture on the TS3 forum. They're so weird about bans lately...



Final picture: Lynx as a beautiful nymph in the dusk light.


Lynx went on to win the first cycle of Temperature! I was completely overjoyed. I absolutely love the whole concept of the competition, and I'm now a judge for Cycle 2 so I get to be involved again!

2 comments:

  1. Only in my dreams could I have the pure and beautiful talent like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should have a thread where you COVERGIRL other ppl's sims!!!

    ReplyDelete