Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Elegance Is Sim Photos Set 2

Photos from Elegance is Sim: Cycle 2, Assignments 6 through Final with model Imbri Almari

Assignment 6 - One of my favorites! The final four were given one of the four elements, and I recieved fire.


Assignment 7 - This one was really complex and time consuming. Our models were to be in two poses, one as a hero and one as a villain.


Final Assignment! - Three seperate photos for this last one. The first two were magazine covers, one for Simteen and one for Simvogue. The last one was or model representing a line of something, like clothing, makeup, etc.







Imbri went on to be the winner of EIS Cycle 2!! I'm now a judge for Cycle 3.

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap. At first I was like 'How the hell did you do that in the game?!' With the element picture. Freakin' amazing :) It makes me happeh on the inside. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rexy, you are absolutely one of THE best sim photo editors in the community, hands DOWN. I'm blown away speechless! I just don't know how you do it, but I wanna learn!

    5-star excellence Rexy, no frikkin JOKE. Love every one of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so awesome, thank you so much!! *Takes trip to Blushville*

    I'll continue to post tutorials and tips and stuff in my Guide! I'll have a clickable to it in both blogs soon. :D

    ReplyDelete