Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Elegance Is Sim Photos Set 1

Photos from Elegance is Sim: Cycle 2, Assignments 1 through 5 with model Imbri Almari

Assignment 1 - We were all given a color to portray, I got yellow.


Assignment 2 - Models we required to wear Mardi Gras masks and show the opposite of who they really are.


Assignment 3 - This assignment was all about our model's favorite food. Imbri's is lobster.


Assignment 4 - We were all given a planet that our model was an alien from. I was given mars.



Assignment 5 - We were all given a high school clique to portray, and Imbri got goth. I'm actually not too fond of this one.

2 comments:

  1. Woah. These are amazing! It's cool to see what you can do when armed with CC and a photo editing program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get your GOTH into that pose in the last picture? I need to know for my assigment

    Thanks, ♥

    ReplyDelete