Saturday, June 26, 2010

Temperature Photos Set 1

Photos from Temperature: Cycle 1, Assignments 1 through 5 with model Lynx Rezanov.

Assignment 1- All models were given the same background to use and were told to look natural.


Assignment 2 - We were all given a list of animals to choose from for our models to portray. I took leopard. RAWR!! :O


Assignment 3 - Definitely one of my favorites creative-wise! We had to turn our models into pinup dolls. I put a really modern twist on it and made her a news anchor-themed doll.


Assignment 4 - Also one of my favorites! I think it was probably one of everyone's favorites. Like in the first assignment, we were given the same background to work with and had to turn our models into mermaids.


Assignment 5 - We were given three different emotions to enact with our models and put in a collage. I received Angry (first picture, Lynx getting a parking ticket) Dangerous (Lynx sneaking onto a thirteen story building at night) and Dumbfounded (Lynx winning the lottery. Note the tiny dinosaurs on the slot macine). ^.^

2 comments: